Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 May 2013

More pike for Raphia & what's left to do

These represent 16 of the 32 extra pike I need to make up a unit of 48.

I originally built two units of 32 of these chaps, but Simon's OOB has pike in 48's, hence the extras. The other 32 are primed and ready to go.

Still to complete in time for Partizan are:

16 more pike
5 more bases of Arabs (nominally with 8 to a base, but I intend to cheat...)
15 heavy cavalry (horses already done)
8 Cretan archers (to make 16 up to two lots of 24)
12 javelin skirmishers
12 Asiatic archers
96 shields to equip my Argyraspides (not sure on quite where to go with that one)

Might be a challenge, but I'll give it my best shot.

Also have the small matter of a playing surface 4.2m x 1.8m to game on, of which more anon...


4 comments:

  1. Aha, our thoughts crossed!

    I can lend you 8 Cretans if useful, I have a small surplus. Could lend you javelin skirmishers, too.

    Cheers, Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! The end is in sight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steps and link to download the CBSE books are explained below. Parents may download chapters or complete books.For the schools who have not prescribed CBSE books, students may still refer to the CBSE books as the same are the basis of the curriculum prescribed for all CBSE schools. CBSE 3rd Class Books All are advised to download the CBSE books only from the official website only to ensure that they have the latest edition of the curriculum.

    ReplyDelete